Jesus is called “god” in the Bible? Yes, and so are Satan, Moses, the spiritual leaders of Israel, and pagan deities. A study of the word “god” in Scripture will show that there are quite a number of different ways that word is used, and that whether or not it is capitalized makes a big difference in its meaning
If you would like to know how someone can start with the truth of having one God... and then... turn that one into three... this is going to be the most interesting message you will ever read
I certainly recognize how important, how volatile, and how potentially polarizing is the subject of the Trinity. In fact, though it is sad to say, throughout Church history from about 400 AD to about 1800 AD, countless people were put to death for refusing to believe in the idea of “one God in three persons.” I believe and can prove beyond the "Shadow of a doubt" from Gods Word that Christians throughout the ages have been mislead to believe that there are three separate Gods that co-exist and I am here to set the record straight from now until the next coming of Christ.
That absolute truth is that the Word of God presents God as the “only true God” and Jesus Christ as the Son of God, our Savior, and a man.
You need to believe what the Word of God says, and I hope that what you find herein is representative of that.
The orthodox definition of the Trinity is said to be:
“A three-fold personality existing in one divine being or substance; the union in one God of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as three infinite, co-equal, co-eternal persons; one God in three persons.”
The questions to ask are “What does the Bible say?” And is that definition found in the Bible?
What does the Bible say about Jesus Christ?
I'll answer these and many more like it in the coming weeks and months.
Until then, God Bless
If you would like to know how someone can start with the truth of having one God... and then... turn that one into three... this is going to be the most interesting message you will ever read
I certainly recognize how important, how volatile, and how potentially polarizing is the subject of the Trinity. In fact, though it is sad to say, throughout Church history from about 400 AD to about 1800 AD, countless people were put to death for refusing to believe in the idea of “one God in three persons.” I believe and can prove beyond the "Shadow of a doubt" from Gods Word that Christians throughout the ages have been mislead to believe that there are three separate Gods that co-exist and I am here to set the record straight from now until the next coming of Christ.
That absolute truth is that the Word of God presents God as the “only true God” and Jesus Christ as the Son of God, our Savior, and a man.
You need to believe what the Word of God says, and I hope that what you find herein is representative of that.
The orthodox definition of the Trinity is said to be:
“A three-fold personality existing in one divine being or substance; the union in one God of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as three infinite, co-equal, co-eternal persons; one God in three persons.”
The questions to ask are “What does the Bible say?” And is that definition found in the Bible?
What does the Bible say about Jesus Christ?
I'll answer these and many more like it in the coming weeks and months.
Until then, God Bless
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home